World of Warcraft Goes on Sale
Published on: August 22, 2012 at 13:35
Updated on: Aug 22, 2012 at 13:36
Publishers: Blizzard Entertainment
Still haven’t tried World of Warcraft, the most popular subscription-based MMO in western part of the world? You’re in luck; the Battle Chest, including the basic game, the Burning Crusade expansion, and guides for both, has been marked all the way down to $5 on the official Blizzard Entertainment website. You can also pick up the Wrath of the Lich King expansion for another $5, and the Cataclysm expac for $10.
This huge sale is designed to pull even more subscribers in before the release of their next expansion, the Mists of Pandaria, due to launch on September 25.
Speaking of Mists, you can pre-purchase that title and have it downloaded in the background ahead of time. Once the clock ticks over to midnight on 9/25, you’ll be able to start exploring Pandaria immediately.
Source: World of Warcraft
More infos about the MMORPG World of Warcraft
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...