Vanguard getting patch and new dungeon
Published on: November 20, 2011 at 11:00
Updated on: Nov 20, 2011 at 15:09
Publisher page: Sony Online Entertainment
Vanguard, the Sony Online Entertainment MMO now purchasable on Steam.com, is getting a new content update patch. Along with some nice fixes and upgrades, the game will be getting a new dungeon called the City of Brass. In this dungeon, players can progress through 13 bosses and enjoy comparable rewards for their troubles.
The update will also include a new feature designed to reduce player frustration with frequent deaths: Removal of Corpse. The amount of experience needed to level has also been decreased, allowing players to advance easier, and a marked increase in the drop rates on several different types of loot has been implemented.
You can check out all this and other news about the game on its official website. The Vanguard client and account does require a purchase of the game, but there is no monthly subscription fee to play.
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...