Titan MMO information leaked
Published on: April 3, 2012 at 20:00
Updated on: Apr 3, 2012 at 14:41
Publisher page: Blizzard Entertainment
We’ve known for a while now that Blizzard Entertainment is working on an all new MMO, code named Titan, and that it is not a World of Warcraft 2 kind of sequel. Recently, more details have been released about the game in progress, leading fans to believe that Titan will merge all three of Blizzard’s biggest names: WoW, StarCraft, and Diablo.
How these unique worlds will come together in a new MMO isn’t completely clear yet. What we imagine, however, is that Titan refers to the Old Gods in WoW, the supreme god in StarCraft, and Tathamet in Diablo. If that’s the case, Blizzard is setting us up for an immersion into the creators of the world — or at least, the creators of THEIR world.
Be sure to check back in here at MMORPG1.com frequently, and we’ll let you know as soon as we have anymore details on this and other upcoming MMOs.
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...