The Secret World released pushed back to July
Published on: May 26, 2012 at 20:00
Updated on: May 25, 2012 at 13:41
The Secret World has been in open beta testing for a few weeks now, and most reports have indicated that Funcom has a rather polished and clean game preparing to release.
However, some additional bugs have come to light and players are also reporting issues with the character animations during combat. All this has led to Funcom pushing back the release date of The Secret World to July 3, 2012.
The date was emailed to pre-purchasers with a reminder that early access begins 5 days prior. That’s now June 29. All progress made during the early access will remain once the game goes live, and players can also reserve character names through the official The Secret World website.
Drop by and check out the schedule for the next open beta weekend, June 15-17, in which players will be able to start Dragon and Illuminati characters. They’ll also get to venture down the Savage Coast and check out the Hell Raised instanced dungeon.
More infos about the MMORPG The Secret World
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...