The Secret World prepares for beta weekend #3
Published on: June 12, 2012 at 11:00
Updated on: Jun 12, 2012 at 14:29
The third open beta weekend for The Secret World is scheduled to begin on June 15, and will feature the Savage Coast zone just to the south of Kingsmouth. This H.P. Lovecraft-inspired region will have players fighting against monsters, zombies and other nasties through the Academy and a Haunted Theme Park.
The Hell Raised dungeon will also be available for testing, according to a newsletter sent to all open beta participants. If you haven’t yet picked up your pre-purchase of The Secret World, you can do on the game’s official website.
While you’re there, you can check out all the articles on the three secret societies — Templar, Dragon, and Illuminati — as well as character progression and the modern day setting.
The Secret World is in development by Funcom, makers of Age of Conan, and is currently looking at a July 3, 2012 release date.
More infos about the MMORPG The Secret World
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...