The Secret World patches, adds server
Published on: July 10, 2012 at 20:00
Updated on: Jul 10, 2012 at 14:47
The Secret World, which released on July 3, just implemented patch 1.0.1, fixing a number of bugs and other player issues. The developers of the game have been paying close attention to any problem reported by the community, and the long list of issues addressed on the patch notes confirms this.
Additionally, the demand on the game has been high enough that another role-playing themed server has been added. Gamers can now choose to create a character from any of the three factions on the Leviathan server.
There are still some problems with a few of the chat channels, and at least one crafting toolkit that asks for the wrong type of material but doesn’t work for any type. These issues are being ironed out as the game progresses, and players can count on an even smoother experience in the game now than was available at launch just last week.
The Secret World is a conspiracy themed MMO with a modern day setting in which players explore the myths and legends surrounding New England, Romania and Egypt, among other locales. It is developed and published by Funcom, the team behind Age of Conan.
More infos about the MMORPG The Secret World
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...