Star Trek Online to get new PvP system
Published on: May 15, 2012 at 20:00
Updated on: May 15, 2012 at 14:33
Publishers: Cryptic Studios
Costs: Free to Play
Star Trek Online, a sci-fi themed MMO based on the movies and TV series of the same name, is not exactly known for its PvP content. That’s going to change soon, according to one of the moderators on the gaming website’s official forums. As Goz says, PvP needs to be completely scrapped and redone.
All PvP under the new system will be cross-faction, and that’s not all. In fact, Moz told players to be aware that nothing they know about PvP in its current form will be applicable in the newly designed model, and he also told them that he is Star Trek Online‘s only resource for a revamped PvP system.
What do you think? Are you playing Star Trek Online, and if so, what do you think of PvP as it stands? What changes would you make if you were in charge?
Leave us your thoughts in the comments, and your opinions might be featured in an upcoming MMORPG1.com editorial!
More infos about the MMORPG Star Trek Online
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...