Runes of Magic Anniversary Bash!
Published on: March 22, 2012 at 20:00
Updated on: Mar 21, 2012 at 15:19
Costs: Free to Play
I’ts the third anniversary for the popular free to play MMO Runes of Magic this week, and they’re celebrating it with tons of new content that’s designed to bring in new players. Of course, they claim to already have over 3 million users, making them the most successful free MMO currently live on servers, but additional players can only add to the fun for those already in the game.
The anniversary week will run until March 25, 2012, and will offer several different events where players can win in game prizes. They’re also sponsoring a ”RoM Honor Tourney” for those who enjoy PvP; dust off your gear and get in the dueling arena. You’ll earn trophies, mounts, and maybe even Diamonds to spend in the game.
Runes of Magic offers an unusual system of selecting two of eight character classes, each with its own unique skills and abilities. Player housing, guild castles, and an engaging crafting system are all among the features you can expect, and content updates to the game are absolutely free.
More infos about the MMORPG Runes of Magic
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...