Raptr giving away Rift copies
Published on: June 2, 2012 at 11:00
Updated on: May 31, 2012 at 14:46
Publishers: Trion Worlds
If you haven’t yet had a chance to check out Trion Worlds‘ 2011 MMO Rift, you could be in luck. Players who sign up with the gaming community Raptr have a chance to win one of 10,000 copies of the fantasy MMO. Raptr also added an equal number of Collector’s Editions and Dwarven Smithy Goggles, an in-game item, to the prize pile.
How it works: Sign up for Raptr on the official website, play games, and build up your rank. There are tons of rewards to earn including AAA release titles, Arcade games, Xbox Live memberships, PC peripherals, and much more.
Raptr is partnered with some of the biggest names in gaming, including Trion Worlds, Blizzard Entertainment, Bioware, UbiSoft, Electronic Arts, and Perfect World Entertainment. If you can’t find a game here, you’re just not trying.
More infos about the MMORPG Rift
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...