Project: Theralon now in development
Published on: August 18, 2012 at 11:00
Updated on: Aug 20, 2012 at 20:27
Publisher page: Infernum Productions
A new MMO was revealed at Gamescom earlier this week from Infernum Productions. Project: Theralon will be powered by the CryEngine 3 and will feature sandbox game play and some truly unusual elements like aerial combat.
Thus far, the website for Project: Theralon displays some concept art and screenshots, as well as a registration to sign up for emailed updates. If you’re interested in seeing more from this title, head on over to Project: Theralon and check it out.
Infernum Productions has one previous title under its belt, a Minecraft-esque little game called Brick Force.
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...