Pet Battles go live on Mists of Pandaria beta
Published on: July 16, 2012 at 20:00
Updated on: Jul 16, 2012 at 16:37
Publishers: Blizzard Entertainment
Players have had mixed feelings about this feature, which developers claimed would be available in the next expansion of World of Warcraft. After pulling it from the beta months ago, many players thought that the concept might be scrapped.
However, pet battles are back in the Mists of Pandaria beta and the developers have provided a thorough FAQ on the system to help you get up and running with this program.
- Fight pets around the world in solo, 2v2 and 3v3 battles
- Capture pets in the world of varying quality and strength
- Duel and queue for PvP battles against other players
- Interact on an epic questline to defeat Master Pet Tamers across all of Azeroth
- Buy and sell pets on the AH (not all pets are tradable)
- Earn a wide assortment of Pet Battle achievements and associated rewards
- Browse the new Pet Journal and manage your pets
- Use your pets across any character on your Battle.net account (Battle Pet achievements are account-wide)
Click through the link to the official World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria beta forums to get the full scoop, and happy battling!
More infos about the MMORPG World of Warcraft
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...