New issue of City of Heroes
Published on: March 7, 2012 at 11:00
Updated on: Mar 7, 2012 at 16:28
Costs: Free to Play
City of Heroes recently got a new content update patch in the form of Issue 22: Death Incarnate. The game servers were taken down briefly in order to install the free patch, and came back up again quickly.
Death Incarnate brings additional solo content to the game for level 50 characters. This means that you’ll be able to do more at end game without having to find, form, and deal with a large group. The content update patch also brought a revamp of the level 50 zone Dark Astoria. Both Villains and Heroes can access Dark Astoria, and will find an all new story line for the zone that ends with the trial, ”Dilemma Diabolique.”
You can get the full scoop on this NCSoft title at the official City of Heroes website, linked here for you convenience. The front page details all the Issue 2 changes. You can also connect with City of Heroes by following them on Twitter, Google+, Facebook, and YouTube.
More infos about the MMORPG City of Heroes
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...