New content coming for Remnant Knights
Published on: June 23, 2012 at 20:00
Updated on: Jun 22, 2012 at 13:39
Publisher page: GameSamba
Remnant Knights is on the verge of getting tons of new content, according to the game’s official website. Beginning July 11, 2012, a series of patches will redesign the world and add tons of quests, dungeons and other content.
They’re calling this series of content updates “Heroes of Kasmari,” and while it is geared primarily toward players at the level cap, there will also be some new stuff for the beginning players, as well.
New PvP competitions are coming in which solo players and teams can battle it out in Club Wars, Marble Battles and Arena Battles. The newly revamped leveling system will have newcomers up and running in no time. However, because the game is free to play, there’s really no need to rush. Feel free to stop and smell the pixilated roses along with the way, if leveling is your thing.
Check out the game and register your own free account on the Remnant Knights website; this title is offered by GameSamba, makers of Realms Online.
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...