New beta for Runes of Magic
Published on: December 29, 2011 at 11:00
Updated on: Dec 29, 2011 at 16:56
Costs: Free to Play
If you’re the type of person who prefers not to download a client for every game you play, it’s time for you to look into Runes of Magic. This fantasy MMO, published by Runewaker Entertainment, now has an open beta testing phase going on for the browser based version of the game. The same free to play subscription model works for this new style and you’ll feel right at home if you played the client version.
According to the game’s website, the beta testing is scheduled to run until January 9, 2012. While you’re there signing up, you can also subscribe to the newsletter to stay on top of new features and upcoming events.
Runes of Magic is developed by Frogster Interactive and features both PvE and PvP, crafting, mounts, guild castles and player housing. There’s a little bit of everything you enjoy in an MMO here, and little reason not to go see what all the fuss is about.
More infos about the MMORPG Runes of Magic
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...