Monthly content updates for The Secret World
Published on: July 13, 2012 at 20:00
Updated on: Jul 12, 2012 at 14:21
All those MMO veterans who have been scoffing at Funcom’s newest Secret Society title may soon be eating their hats. According to a press release from Ragnar Tornquist, the Senior Producer and Creative Director, The Secret World will be offering monthly content patches to keep players from running out of things to do.
While The Secret World is an MMO based around the telling of a story, it also has plenty of PvP and instanced “dungeons” for players to dominate. However, once a player reaches the end of the story line and grows tired of the same old battlefields, what’s left to do?
These new content update patches will solve that issue for the fledgling MMO nicely. Each will include new investigation missions, weapons, raids, expanded character customization, new PvP instances, seasonal events, mission areas and social content in the headquarter city hubs.
Funcom is also planning on enhancing the combat visuals and mechanics “significantly,” so those who held that complaint will soon need to find another. The Secret World offers a totally unique MMO game play including well-acted cut scenes, memorable characters, a horror-themed storyline, and a weapon and skill system that lets you play what you want , how you want, whenever you want.
Tired of slinging lightning? Put your next few skill and ability points into the Assault Rifle tree, and you can have a totally new build.
More infos about the MMORPG The Secret World
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...