MapleStory summer content update
Published on: July 30, 2012 at 20:00
Updated on: Jul 31, 2012 at 15:25
Costs: Free to Play
Have you been in MapleStory recently? If not, you’re probably not aware of the summer content update now live on servers. The update concerns Azwan and the Undead Army of Hilla, a new instanced dungeon with four difficulty modes for players to explore and conquer.
You can watch a teaser trailer for the Fight for Azwan here. That’s a lot of Undead partying going on, huh?
MapleStory is one of the largest free to play games available, with over 90 million accounts. Of course, many players hold multiple accounts, and many other accounts are now inactive, but that’s still a pretty popular title.
MapleStory is a 2D fantasy action MMO, developed by Nexon Korea Corp. and Nexon America Inc. You can learn more about the game and register your own free to play account on the game’s official website.
More infos about the MMORPG MapleStory
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...