LotRO reveals expansion details for years to come
Published on: August 13, 2012 at 11:00
Updated on: Aug 13, 2012 at 16:21
Publishers: Turbine Inc.
Costs: Free to Play
Lord of the Rings: Online has enjoyed a fair bit of success in the years since its release, and it doesn’t appear that the developers at Turbine, Inc., are willing to rest on their laurels. Instead, they’re hard at work on future content updates and expansions for the game and have quite a few plans already in place.
Riders of Rohan will be released in September this year, expanding the game’s main story line further toward Mordor and and introducing a number of new game play elements. The mounted combat and new questing system will bring a fresh new perspective to the game, and players are eager to see where Lord of the Rings: Online takes the story next.
You can get all the details on Lord of the Rings: Online and sign up for your own free to play account at the game’s official website.
More infos about the MMORPG Lord of the Rings Online
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...