League of Legends introduces ranked teams
Published on: November 10, 2011 at 20:00
Updated on: Nov 9, 2011 at 16:24
Publishers: Riot Games
Costs: Free to Play
According to a post on the official League of Legends website, the game will be introducing a new concept with Season 2: ranked teams. From what can be gathered, it appears that these teams will work much like the Arena teams in WoW. Your team of three or five PvP’ers will be able to name itself and then join in the fray, earning a rating and reputation as it dominates the field.
Your character will be able to belong to more than one team, which is different from the WoW arena method, and each team will have its own Elo rating. The pre-made ratings will be wiped before Season 2 begins, so if you’re just now coming to LoL, you won’t have to worry about catching up to the regulars.
You can find out more about this free to play PvP-centric title at the game’s official website. League of Legends is developed and published by Riot Games.
More infos about the MOBA League of Legends
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...