iOS to get Rise of the Warriors
Published on: July 23, 2012 at 11:00
Updated on: Jul 24, 2012 at 14:53
Publisher page: The Monkey Twins Studio Inc.
Mobile gamers will soon be getting access to Rise of the Warriors on the Apple App Store, according to a press release from developer The Monkey Twins Studio Inc, an indie company out of Canada.
Rise of the Warriors features addictive game play and an engrossing story line, sure to hook mobile gamers from the first session. You’ll be able to train and combat others in duels in one of eight different fighting styles including the Soldier, Berserker, Ranger, Monk, War Dancer, Marine, Pit Fighter and Thug. You can also pick from three different avatars and join one of the five Nobel Houses (Dragor, Blackrose, Tremblay, Helrohann or Northwood).
Rise of the Warriors will be free to download and play, and will only be available for the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and other iOS devices running 5.0 or later.
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...