Guild Wars 2 final beta PvP
Published on: July 24, 2012 at 11:00
Updated on: Jul 24, 2012 at 17:39
The Hunger Games has nothing on Guild Wars 2‘s PvP content. In fact, the most recent – and last – beta event closed with a Hunger Games-inspired PvP match, the Hunger Royale.
Going through a series of portals dumped the players into a special match zone wearing a new outfit and sunglasses. Players were also equipped with energy weapons. Along with the threat of all the other players, those in the match also had to deal with a harsh environment and a steady health degeneration.
Guild Wars 2 is, like its predecessor, free to play. The game is set to release by NCSoft on August 28, and is currently in development by ArenaNet.
More infos about the MMORPG Guild Wars 2
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...