Guild Wars 2 completes stress test
Published on: May 16, 2012 at 11:00
Updated on: May 16, 2012 at 14:46
Those who pre-purchased NCSoft‘s upcoming sequel were allowed to start open beta testing over the weekend, and the results of Guild Wars 2‘s first stress test are now coming in.
Thus far into the beta, playable classes are restricted to Charr, Norn, and Human. We imagine that the rest of the races will be playable in future betas, as the testing begins to deliver results and the game’s mechanics are fine-tuned and adjusted.
If you haven’t already bought your Guild Wars 2 game client, you can do so at the official website, linked here. There are a number of different versions you can pick up, depending on the type, price and how much you want in extra rewards. For a whopping $149.99 USD you’ll get a figurine, a ”making of” book, the Guild Wars 2 soundtrack and several in-game items and abilities.
Keep in mind that all pre-purchased versions include guaranteed access to the open beta, now on-going, along with three days of headstart access once the release version goes live on June 29.
Guild Wars 2 is developed by ArenaNet and is rated ”T” for teen players.
More infos about the MMORPG Guild Wars 2
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...