Free trial and demo offered for TERA
Published on: July 28, 2012 at 20:00
Updated on: Jul 30, 2012 at 12:54
We haven’t really heard much about En Masse Entertainment’s latest offering in the MMO recently, and a quick glance at the official TERA website gives a hint about the state of the game. TERA is now offering a free half-hour demo, no download required, along with a free seven day trial.
Players are already complaining on the community forums that the game is a ghost town, with largely unpopulated servers. While the combat system did offer a breath of fresh air, the rest of the game is all standard fantasy MMO, all the time.
You can see more The Exiled Realm of Arborea on the game’s official website, where you can check out the PvP leaderboards, elections for the political system and other details.
TERA is developed by Bluehole Studios.
More infos about the MMORPG TERA
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...