FORGE focuses on PvP, still in alpha testing
Published on: August 14, 2012 at 20:00
Updated on: Aug 16, 2012 at 14:36
Publisher page: Dark Vale Games
FORGE is a new MMO focused on PvP, currently in the alpha testing stage of development. The developers at Dark Vale Games are relying on a Kickstarter campaign to fund the remainder of the project and are currently sitting well below their goal of $300,000.
The biggest draw to FORGE is that it allows players to sign up and jump right into the action. There’s no need to spend hours leveling your character before you can start PvP, and there’s no grind for acceptable gear. Backing FORGE through a Kickstarter contribution of just $15 will give you early access and a free digital copy of the game.
You can get the full scoop on FORGE at the game’s official website, linked here. The game is planning to be playable at PAX later this month.
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...