Flyff Gold now live on servers
Published on: July 12, 2012 at 20:00
Updated on: Jul 12, 2012 at 13:49
Costs: Free to Play
The fantasy free to play MMO Flyff has undergone a complete revamp, according to a press release from publisher gPotato, and now offers much more content for players to explore. Additionally, the game received some much needed technical upgrades with a better user interface, improved textures and newly added music.
Flyff Gold, as the game is now called, comprises 150 levels of content over seven continents. There are now more than 20 different character classes from which you can choose, and each offers a different set of weapons and abilities.
The flight system in Flyff Gold is one of the biggest draws to the game, with mounts and other methods of flying around this persistent online world called Madrigal. You’ll still be dealing with cartoonish visuals, but overall, the game is actually very pretty.
You can check it out on the official Flyff Gold website. While you’re there, check out the game play video and set up your own free to play account. Flyff Gold is developed by Gala-Net and offered as part of the gPotato gaming portal.
More infos about the MMORPG Flyff
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...