Florensia update details released
Published on: August 6, 2011 at 11:00
Updated on: Aug 4, 2011 at 14:21
Costs: Free to Play
A new major content update is being planned for Florensia in which pets will be getting new combat, attack, defense and healing skills, among other changes. Alaplaya announced that the update will also include an attendance system and another Harbor Occupation War for players to participate in.
The attendance system is planned to reward dedicated players for their time in the game. By checking in with a town manager, gamers can earn experience point bonuses and other buffs to improve game play and efficiency. The Harbor Occupation War, which has been in the game previously, is coming back with large-scale PvP events on land and sea in several of the Florensia main cities and harbors.
Check out the official website for this free to play, naval-inspired MMO. The game is played from within the web browser so there’s nothing to download or update. Alaplaya is the name behind other great games like S4 League, ARGO Online and Forsakia, the Lost Clans.
More infos about the MMORPG Florensia Online
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...