Final Fantasy XIV redesign imminent
Published on: July 29, 2012 at 11:00
Updated on: Jul 30, 2012 at 13:21
Publisher page: Square-Enix
We’ve talked quite a bit about Final Fantasy XIV’s shortcomings, including Square Enix’s plan to pull the title from live servers and completely re-make it. The game went free to play for a bit while several of the game elements got some much needed attention, and then the subscription fee went back in force last January.
Turning the monthly payment back on didn’t actually mean that the overhaul was done, however, as changes and updates are still making their way into FF XIV. Now that the devs are getting a little closer to their 2013 completion date, they’ve released a list containing all the items that will soon be coming OUT of the game.
Get ready to say goodbye to Goobbue mounts, guild marks, replayable cut-scenes and Character Histories. With that having been said, go spend your guild marks quickly before the “Realm Reborn” re-launch gets here.
Keep in mind with all this FFXIV news that the next chapter in the series, Final Fantasy XV, has been reported to be in development since January 2010. Why? Sorry, we have no clue.
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...