Dungeons & Dragons Online gets content update
Published on: June 27, 2012 at 11:00
Updated on: Jun 26, 2012 at 14:46
Publishers: Turbine Inc.
Costs: Free to Play
Dungeons & Dragons Online, the free to play licensed MMO from Turbine, Inc., has just gotten Dark — or Underdark, rather. Whether you’re familiar with the Wizards of the Coast campaign setting or not, you’ll love exploring the world of the Drow and their Spider Goddess, Lolth.
The content update patch brings three new adventure packs full of instanced dungeons, quests and other challenges. The level cap is raised to 25 and you can now explore your character’s Epic Destiny. In addition, the Druid class becomes available in the MMO. Shape-shifting and nature magic are the hallmarks of this iconic class, playable for the first time in DDO.
The Menace of the Underdark update also brings a number of technical improvements to the game, boosting the look of the game as well as its performance. You can pick up the expansion on the official Dungeons & Dragons Online website where you’ll also find active community forums and tons of player’s guides to get you up and running.
More infos about the MMORPG Dungeons and Dragons Online
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...