Dungeons and Dragons Online getting update
Published on: August 12, 2011 at 11:00
Updated on: Aug 10, 2011 at 14:51
Publishers: Turbine Inc.
Costs: Free to Play
The next content update patch for Dungeons and Dragons Online is nearly ready for release onto live servers. This update is crammed full of content including a new Artificer class and related quest hub, along higher level crafting for many professions. New challenges will also be included such as two new high-level raids, three instanced dungeons and a completely new wilderness area to be explored.
Dungeons an Dragons Online is one of the first successful subscription-based MMOs to go free to play, a model that Turbine Inc. also implemented in their Lord of the Rings: Online title. Check out the official website for DDO where you can register your own free account, upgrade to a VIP account, or check out all the assorted available media on the game.
DDO is supported by a cash shop where you can purchase novelty and vanity gear, as well as items to help with the leveling process for your character.
More infos about the MMORPG Dungeons and Dragons Online
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...