Dragon Eternity enters open beta testing
Published on: June 27, 2012 at 20:00
Updated on: Jun 26, 2012 at 15:03
Publisher page: Q1 Online
Q1, an independent game developer, recently announced that its upcoming MMO Dragon Eternity is now in an open beta testing phase. Dragon Eternity promises to be a cross-platform game with access from browsers and mobile devices alike.
The options in Dragon Eternity are immense, as you can choose to create a warrior or play as a dragon; choose to conquer a city or destroy the hero who defends it. Regardless, you’ll find tons of quests, loot, armor and weapons to satisfy your dungeon-crawling tastes.
Get the full scoop on Dragon Eternity on the game’s official website. While you’re there, check out the Beginner’s Guide for a quick tutorial on navigating the user interface, learning the reputation and collections systems and mastering the economic policies of vending and auctioning goods.
Q1 is also the publisher of a 2009 browser based game called “Magic.”
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...