Diablo III releases April 17
Published on: March 4, 2012 at 11:00
Updated on: Mar 5, 2012 at 19:55
Publisher page: Blizzard Entertainment
Even thought it’s not a true MMO per se, the gaming community is all excited to see that Blizzard Entertainment’s dungeon crawler sequel will be coming out in North America next month. Blizzard faced some concern and backlash upon their announcement that Diablo III would require an online connection to play, and that players could form an economy via an in game auction house.
You can pre-order the game by visiting the Battle.net Store, or by visiting your favorite local game retailer. Blizzard Entertainment is also offering a free copy of the game, along with other goodies, for signing up for a year’s subscription to World of Warcraft.
Watch the opening cinematic at the game’s official website. That’s also where you want to be if you’re planning to buy the digital version of the game. Diablo III is an immersive single player RPG with five playable classes, including Demon Hunter, Monk, Wizard, Witch Doctor and Barbarian.
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...