DDO getting expansion
Published on: January 20, 2012 at 20:00
Updated on: Jan 22, 2012 at 17:41
Publishers: Turbine Inc.
Costs: Free to Play
A new expansion is coming for Turbine’s Gary Gygax inspired MMO this summer. Planned for the middle of 2012, Dungeons and Dragons Online: Menace of the Underdark will be bringing the first full expansion worth of new content since the game went free to play back in August 2009.
Beginning in Eveningstar and continuing through the King’s Forest, players will transverse the Dungeons and Dragons landscape killing new mobs and completing new quests. The Forgotten Realm setting is featured, and a new level cap of 25 provides ample content for those familiar with the game. Additionally, the Druid class is being added and can be chosen by players who participate in the Expansion.
Find out more about DDO and the upcoming expansion at the game’s official website. While you’re there, you can catch up on all the news and sign up for your own free account. There’s never been a better time to immerse yourself in the Dungeons and Dragons universe and see where the roots of the modern RPG began.
More infos about the MMORPG Dungeons and Dragons Online
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...