DC Universe Online gets PvP update
Published on: June 21, 2012 at 11:00
Updated on: Jun 20, 2012 at 14:16
Publishers: Sony Online Entertainment
Costs: Free to Play
Anyone who’s been playing DC Universe Online might have reason to believe that the game is completely centered on PvE content such as questing, instanced dungeons and crafting, but PvP fans shouldn’t give up on the game just yet. According to the official DC Universe Online website, the newest content update patch is almost completely focused on PvP.
The patch, called “Last Laugh” brings several hours of content, all of which is centered around PvP battles and combat. The Joker features heavily in Last Laugh along with several other iconic figures in the DC Universe.
You can get the full scoop on the official DC Universe Online website, where you’ll find the link to set up your own free to play account on the PC. You can also pick up DC Universe Online on your PS3 from the Playstation Store.
More infos about the MMORPG DC Universe Online
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...