Closed beta registration opens for Dragon Knights
Published on: June 13, 2012 at 20:00
Updated on: Jun 13, 2012 at 13:38
Publisher page: Aeria Games
A new free to play MMO is preparing for release with a closed beta testing phase, according to a press release from Aeria Games. Dragon Knights, an action MMO with a medieval fantasy theme, will feature an immersive political system run by the players.
Dragon Knights will also offer large scale PvP battles including guild vs. guild combat. You can get a taste of what you’re in for at the official Dragon Knights website, where you’ll find an intense game play trailer and a link to sign up for the beta.
One of the more unusual aspects of the game is the players’ ability to morph into several of the monster forms found within the title. When you grow weary of roughing up the citizenry, head into the capital city to begin your campaign as an elected official. Finally, you can enjoy all of the typical PvE content we’ve come to expect in an MMO including questing, crafting and instanced dungeon exploration.
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...