City of Steam adds soundtrack
Published on: May 29, 2012 at 11:00
Updated on: May 29, 2012 at 13:32
Publisher page: Mechanist Games
If you’ve been following the upcoming Steampunk themed MMO from Mechanist Games, you’ll be happy to know that City of Steam is nearing an alpha testing phase, scheduled to begin in mid-July.
Also, the team at Mechanist has had the game scored by composer Daniel Sadowski. Sadowski also did soundtracks for the Megamind and A Boy and His Blog games. You can pick up the soundtrack on iTunes, as it has already been released.
In a recent newsletter to fans, Mechanist also announced how the Player Stash will work in City of Steam. The Stash will be an underground Dwarven vault system where players can store any items they want to keep, but not carry in their inventories.
Finally, the death animations have gotten an overhaul — for the mobs, that is. Monsters will now just die, rather than giving a Shakespearian oration upon their demise.
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...