Chapter V in Runes of Magic coming next week
Published on: June 9, 2012 at 20:00
Updated on: Jun 8, 2012 at 16:04
Costs: Free to Play
Runes of Magic players, your wait is almost over. Beginning June 12, 2012, Chapter V will release onto the live servers, bringing tons of new content and features with it.
Chapter V, also known as Fires of Shadowforge, is also bringing a higher level cap (now up to 75), the Shadowforge Dwarf race, Champion and Warlock classes, and new endgame level instances to explore and conquer. Of course the Shadowforge Dwarves will have their own new starting area, and higher level characters will get a few new zones to play in.
Runes of Magic is currently in Chapter IV of content, the Lands of Despair. Sign up for your own free to play account and grab the client software download here on the official Runes of Magic website. This MMO is developed by Runewaker Entertainment and published by Frogster Gameforge Group.
More infos about the MMORPG Runes of Magic
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...