Asian Diablo III exploit discovered
Published on: June 11, 2012 at 20:00
Updated on: Jun 11, 2012 at 15:13
Publisher page: Blizzard Entertainment
Diablo III servers are currently offline in Asia after Blizzard Entertainment discovered an item-duplication exploit being used.
The publisher has already implemented a rule requiring the use of an Authenticator to access the real-money auction feature of the game, and this new issue brings even more embarrassing problems with the game to light.
In a Blue post on the Korean game forum, Blizzard announced that the servers were coming down. There has not yet been an estimate on when Asian gamers can expect to be able to get back in the game. Our attempts to translate the posts have been unsuccessful.
Blizzard really doesn’t need any more Diablo III problems, so we hope this will be fixed soon. Be sure to check back in here at MMORPG1.com and we’ll let you know if hear anything.
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...