Arcane Legends builds on Spacetime’s successes
Published on: July 9, 2012 at 11:00
Updated on: Jul 9, 2012 at 15:19
Publisher page: Spacetime Studios
Arcane Legends, the upcoming fourth mobile MMO from Spacetime Studios, will use bits and pieces of each of the three other titles to get a focused, core gameplay that really works, according to design director Eli Holding.
You can expect the typical three character classes — Warrior, Rogue and Sorcerer — and a fantasy themed setting for the game. You can also expect the usual questing and PvE content that nearly all MMOs incorporate. However, the combat system introduced in Dark Legends makes an appearance here, as does the use of environmental elements to help fight off the bad guys.
Arcane Legends will also use the Guild Halls and PvP systems seen in their previous games, expanding upon systems that have already proven to be of use to gamers.
Expect to see Arcane Legends released for the iOS and Android operating systems, as well as the Google Chrome Web Store, by the end of August. There is no word yet on whether Arcane Legends will be free to play like Dark Legends, or if it will require a client purchase and subscription.
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...