APB Reloaded turning a profit
Published on: April 15, 2012 at 11:00
Updated on: Apr 16, 2012 at 15:11
It’s hard to fail as spectacularly as the MMO All Points Bulletin did upon its initial release, and still come out into the black following a free to play relaunch. However, that’s just what the newly revised APB Reloaded has done since its December 2011 revamp.
Reloaded Productions, the company now developing the title, claims that it has gained more than three million subscribers since they took over from the crashed and burned Realtime Worlds. An average of about 10k people can be found logged into the game at any given time, and the community is becoming larger and larger as the weeks go by.
A new content update, titled New Breeds Part One, is currently in development and plans to release onto the live servers this month. The update will bring new characters, weapons, modifications and vehicles, and will also let gamers battle it out in the game for prizes and other items.
Check out the game on the official APB Reloaded website, but note that you will need to be at least 18 years old to access the content.
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...