Allods Online: new content update planned
Published on: September 23, 2011 at 14:50
Costs: Free to Play
Developer Gala Networks recently announced that a new content update is being planned for its popular MMO, Allods Online, and this one is in the form of a full-scale expansion. The first 25 levels is being completely redesigned to provide a better and more immersive experience for players who are new to the game. Also, a great deal of work has been done to the overall leveling experience.
Some new end-game content will also be included in the X-pac, such as a new zone, a PvP instance and customizable astral ships. If you’re a fan of player accommodations in MMOs, that’s pretty much what the astral ship will do for you. And honestly, who doesn’t like to shop for new decorations?
Allods Online is offered through the gPotato gaming portal in both North American and in Europe. Head on over to the game’s official website and check out all the news, a game play trailer and active community forums. Allods is one of the most popular free to play titles available, and this upcoming expansion should only increase the number of subs.
More infos about the MMORPG Allods Online
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...