Allods Online getting major content update patch
Published on: July 20, 2012 at 20:00
Updated on: Jul 20, 2012 at 14:18
Costs: Free to Play
According to a press release from its developer, Allods Online will be getting a ton of new content soon. The expansion to Allods Online, called New Horizons, will include mercenaries that can be hired by the playable characters, a Smugglers’ War privateering system and the Path of Greatness quest chain. This last will allow the players to create their own Allod in Astral Space.
Achieve level 8 in the game and you’ll have access to the mercenary system. Using your in game currency, you can hire mercenaries to fight alongside you in several different capacities. You can pick a Fighter, Warlock, Physician, Witch or Shooter, depending upon your specific needs.
Get more information on Allods Online on the game’s official website. Allods Online is offered as part of the gPotato online gaming portal and is developed by GalaNet.
More infos about the MMORPG Allods Online
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...