Allods Online European launch announced
Published on: May 14, 2011 at 12:00
Updated on: May 12, 2011 at 14:14
Costs: Free to Play
Allods Online has finally left beta status for its European servers and has officially launched, according to a Gala-Net, Inc. announcement. It’s been a long road of more than 12 months and the game is at Volume 4 of content, titled the Astral Odyssey. The live release brought several new features including talent and skill structures, new zones, an updated UI and an item upgrade process for those gear pieces over level 45.
The game officially launched in the United States on April 26, 2011, and has been enjoying some popularity ever since. While it’s not the most innovative MMO out there, its fantasy persistent world, interesting characters and pretty landscapes are definitely worth seeing. The game is free to download and play, although novelty items can be purchased from the supported cash shop. If Allods Online sounds like your kind of thing, it’s definitely worth a peek inside.
More infos about the MMORPG Allods Online
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...