Aion’s next expansion to add 3 playable classes
Published on: August 20, 2012 at 14:56
When Aion’s next expansion releases sometime in 2013, three new playable classes will be added to the game. In a Gamescom announcement, the Korean developers made mention of gunners and bard-type classes but ultimately refused to nail down any details.
Since going “truly free,” Aion has implemented a number of game play changes including player housing, a furniture crafting profession and numerous class and skill updates.
You can get the full scoop at the official Aion website. Aion is available in Korea, North America and Europe, and is published by NCSoft and GameForge.
Source: Aion official forums
More infos about the MMORPG Aion Online
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...