Ace Online content update patch
Published on: November 7, 2011 at 11:00
Updated on: Nov 7, 2011 at 15:56
Publishers: Suba Games
Costs: Free to Play
A new patch for the sci fi MMO-FPS Ace Online has been released and is now live on servers. In this content update, Infinity Field 3–an instanced PvE zone–offers increased difficulty challenges and suitable rewards. You can find out more about this new content, the ”Survival Abyss,” on Ace Online‘s official website.
This Wicked Interactive-developed title features spaceship combat in PvE and PvP battles. In space, attacks can come from any direction and players of Ace Online will need to be conscious of that and prepare accordingly. Published by Suba Games, AO requires a client software download, also available from the main website, and a free registered account in order to play.
Ace Online publishes the player statistics and rankings, so you can always keep up with how you’re doing in the game. An active community forum allows you to keep abreast of the news and happenings and chat with your fellow players.
More infos about the MMOFPS Ace Online
Latest MMORPG1.com game news:
- 01/17/2013: Come Back to TERA for Seven Days
- 01/17/2013: Wakfu Drops Square Enix as North America ...
- 01/17/2013: The Secret World Offers IRL Apparel
- 01/16/2013: Star Wars: The Old Republic Talks Up Patch 1.7
- 01/16/2013: Delay for Wizardry Online
- 01/15/2013: Guild Wars 2: Three Million Copies Sold
- 01/15/2013: Wildman Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- 01/15/2013: Pathfinder Online Secures Kickstarter Funding
- 01/14/2013: Open Beta in DUST 514 Date Announced
- 01/11/2013: World of Warcraft’s Cinder Kitten ...